Test your financial knowledge!
1. How did the word “buck” come to mean a dollar?
2. Who coined the term “fiscal cliff”?
3. What was the value of the global bond market in 2011?
4. What’s the largest privately held company in the U.S.?
5. When was the first debt ceiling established and what was it set at?
6. How many years would it take you to spend a trillion dollars if you spent one dollar every second?
7. What was the federal debt in 1835, when Andrew Jackson was President?
8. How much has the U.S. national debt increased since 2000?
9. Which two women have appeared on the U.S. $1 coin?
10. Who was the first U.S. billionaire?
Answers will be posted tomorrow!