Through our continued partnership with TIAA-CREF, CLS provides plan participants a broad range of investment options, increasing opportunities for diversification and growth.

Strategies available through TIAA-CREF include:

AdvisorOne Hybrid Strategy

The AdvisorOne Hybrid Strategy uses CLS’s Risk Budgeting Methodology. The strategy utilizes the CLS-managed AdvisorOne Funds for 75% of the portfolio. The remaining 25% of the portfolio is comprised of funds selected by the CLS Portfolio Management Team.

Retirement IAM

Uses low-cost index funds, including but not limited to Vanguard funds.